Genieholdings.com, Inc. owns and administers a group of web portals providing information, products and services to it's users and clients.
||A message from the founder:
"We are tireless in our drive towards expanding our portals. We will continue to do so as long as the need and support is there. We've come a long way since we started 1999 but we have lot's more to offer. Exciting service offerings, content and partnership agreements are on their way. I will be updating my Blog with what's on the horizon, drop by a comment on where you'd like to see us go." Kevin Wilson, Co-Founder and COO Genieholdings.com, Inc.
Feedback from our users:
"Your web site is full of information and your products are priced right!!! Keep up the good work! I have visited your website and really think that it's very useful to anyone shopping the web for forms. You did a great job on your web page." Tom Hoskins
"Along with mySAPcareers.com, Jon's favorite site for SAP consultants is ERPGenie.COM. Run by SAP consultant Kevin Wilson, ERPGenie.COM has a "close to the ground" credibility that only an experienced SAP consultant could provide. In Kevin's words, "ERPGenie.COM provides information on SAP related functionality, technologies, news, tips, tricks, sample code, white papers, links, books, and FAQs. We also provide services involving resumes, jobs/contracts, forums, polls, and more." Jon Reed
Be the leading independent source of ERP knowledge, services and solutions.
To continually provide high quality content by:
- ensuring top quality knowledge through contributions by platinum level consultants
- bringing buyers and sellers together in a transparent efficient manner
- bringing employers and candidates together in an effective productive manner
- always be honest
- always show respect
- always be fair
- uphold quality relationships
- uphold and cherish your family
- always be charitable
- always strive to meet client, employees and vendors expectations
- always uphold the image of the company
- always be proactive
Opportunity and Prosperity
"America’s free economy has given our country the world’s highest standard of living and allows us to share our prosperity with the rest of humanity. It is an engine of charity, empowering everything from Sabbath collection plate to great endowments. It creates opportunity, rewards self-reliance and hard work, and unleashes productive energies that other societies can only imagine.
Today, our economy faces challenges due to high energy costs. Our task is to strengthen our economy and build a greater degree of security – in availability of jobs, in accessibility of health care, in portability of pensions, and in affordability of energy. That is an urgent task because economic freedom – and the prosperity it makes possible – are not ends in themselves. They are means by which families and individuals can maintain their independence from government, raise their children by their own values, and build communities of self-reliant neighbors"
What are we doing to help others?
At Genieholdings.com, Inc. we feel fortunate in where we are, what we have and how we are treated. We see that others are not so fortunate and we want to reach out and help where we can. We don't feel obligated or pressured to do so, we just feel that it is the right thing to do. Hopefully our choice of who and how we help will inspire you to do the same if you too are as fortunate as we are... Below are the organizations that we have chosen to align our efforts with.
Read the full store here but here is the short version: Children from the Democratic Republic of Congo are captured, given a whistle and then put in the front lines of battle ... Their sole duty being ... Make enough noise to scare the enemy and then to receive the first round of bullets ... If you run you are shot from behind to "encourage" you to be brave ... These children do not know freedom like we do and we don't know brave like they do.
Be a whistle blower for peace.
World Vision has taken on the challenge of poverty and injustice..... World Vision is a trustworthy, Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
We have sponsored 4 under privileged children in Africa via World Vision.
- Peggy Muntanga from Zambia
- Branwell Syamunda from Zambia
- Ebenyo Nasilo from Kenya
- Tibuyile Magongo from Swaziland
UNICEF is an organization focusing around the world on:
- Child survival and development
- Basic education and gender equality
- HIV / AIDS and children
(You can donate on their website by clicking here)
We are helping out in the communities in which we live. We have focused on a few families in need in the state of Illinois and another in California.
"We feel blessed with what we have and we feel that it's the right thing to do to give back to our community and to the children around the world who don't have a fair chance to succeed in life unless we offer our help..." Genieholdings.com, Inc.
- "God determines who walks into our life and it's up to us to decide who you let walk away..."
- "If it is to be, it's up to me"
- "It's not your aptitude but your attitude that determines your altitude"
- "A mind once stretched will never return to it's original form"
- "The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity.
Choosing right over wrong, ethics over convenience, and truth over popularity.
These are the choices that measure your life.
Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing."
- "We're not saving babies here" - This would remind us to take risks and to make decisions and to move on, and to not worry so much about whether we were right or wrong on the first pass of decision-making.
- "You must be the change that you want to see in the world." - Mahatma (great soul) Gandhi.
- "Managers muddle – leaders inspire"
- "Control your own destiny or someone else will"
- "Don't manage - lead change before you have to"
- "The speed of the boss is the speed of the team." - Lee Iacocca
- "Cause Something To Happen"
- "If You Are Not Tracking It, You Are Wasting Your Time"
- The five P's...Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
- ”Tough Times Never Last, But Tough people do.” - Robert H. Schuller
- ”Take 100% Responsibility for your life.” - Jack CanField
- "People who feel good about themselves Produce good results" - Ken Blanchard